- Click on the button “Processing Activities”
2. This will send you to the Processing Activity page, where you can see all Processing Activities currently linked to your company, along with other information such as the responsible person, Department and more. To create a new Processing Activity click “New processing activity”.
3. In the new window, type the name of the new process activity and click “New processing activity".
4. Once the processing activity has been created, you need to fill in the information relating to GDPR.
5. You can assign the responsibility to fill the GDPR information to any user that is currently linked to your company.
6. If you wish to fill in this information at a later time, you can always do so by accessing the “Processing Activities” tab.
Now you need to complete the information regarding the processing activities.