- Click on the button: “Vendors”
2. This will send you to the Vendors page, where you can see all Vendors currently linked to your company, along with other information such as the responsible person, Data Processor and more. To create a new Vendor click “Add vendor”
3. In the new window, type the name of the vendor and save the changes. If you want to add more vendors, you can also choose this option here, by clicking “Save & create new”
4. Once the vendor has been created, you need to fill in the information relating to GDPR.
5. You can assign the responsibility to fill the GDPR information to any user that was created.
Check our article: How to complete the vendor information. This article helps you to gatter the information you required to complete mapping of your vendors.