NOTE: To create a new user you must have Administrator access.
- To create a new user, first press the cogwheel icon ⚙️,in the top right corner, as illustrated below.
2. Click on Users.
3. On the Users page, you can see all users currently linked to your company. Here, you can also create a New user.
4. By clicking New user, a pop-up window will open, in which you fill in the relevant information about the user you would like to create. If you want to add more users, you can also choose this option here, by clicking “Save & create new”
.Name: Name of the user
.Email: Email of the user
.Access level: Select the access level for the user. Access level is typically associated with the roll of the user in your company.
There are five different categories: Administrator, Superuser, Standard, Limited access and No access:
Administrator: Access to log in, access to create, update and delete to systems, vendors, processing activities, controls, data protection and reports., access to company information, settings, integrations and user management.
Superuser: Access to log in, can be selected as responsible person, plus access (create, update and delete) to systems, vendors, processing activities, controls, data protection and reports.
Standard: Access to log in, can be selected as responsible person, plus access (create and update) to systems, vendors, processing activities and reports.
Limited access: Access to log in, can be selected as responsible person, plus access (create and update) to systems, vendors, processing activities and tasks where the user is assigned as responsible person.
No access: No access to log in can be select as responsible person.
5. Once the user is saved, an invitation email is sent to the user. Users with No access will not receive invitation email.
6. As Administrator, you can always access the profiles of the different users and change information as needed.