- Go to the website: Wired Relations.
- Choose the display language. Once chosen, this will be the default language for your Wired Relations account when created.
- Click on GET STARTED.
4. Fill in the next information:
.Claim your site: Choose the name of your system; this one should refer to the company.
.Full name: Fill in with the name of the person that will be the administrator of the system.
.Email: Fill in with the mail of the person that will be the administrator of the system.
.Phone number: Fill in with the number of the person that will be the administrator of the system.
.Password: Your password has to contain at least six letters.
5. Make sure you read and accept our Terms & Conditions. Once done, you are ready to Sign up.
6. Once signed up, you are directed to our welcome page, confirming that your site has been created.
7. At the same time, you should receive a welcome email with your sign in information.
8. Log in with in your own mail address and password.
9. First time every new user is logging in, they are greeted with our Start Guide.
10. You can choose to complete the Start Guide later. You can see how many steps you need to complete the Start Guide, by referring to the green number in the top left corner as illustrated below.
Congratulations! You have just created your own site at Wired Relations! Now, it is time to start creating your first System.